what do you mean by redraw? you can try validateNow() on the Grid

----- Original Message ----
From: mr_j_harris <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2008 2:33:47 PM
Subject: [flexcoders] How can I FORCE a REDRAW of a DATAGRID

I need to force a redraw of a datagrid.

Adobe's or whoever's Cleverness is not working for me.

I just want to have my computer redraw the DataGrid from 0,0 to the
bottom right corner. My computer has nothing better to do than that
for me or my users. Because elsewise it is show stale data.. See, I
recomputer some values in thoe objects in the ArrayCollection
dataProvider of the dataGrid.

Please tell me the one, two or three lines of ActionScript that will
do this.

Oh yeah, without causing that TypeError #1009 thing ever.

Alternatively, how can I force a redraw of a particular cell? I know
the cell coordinates. ...

-- John Harris

Be a better friend, newshound, and