I took a look at that post, but it doesn't address what I need to do.
 I can find the node using the XML navigation methods, however, I want
to create a list of total nodes matched (there can be many) then allow
the user to jump from match to match, so I need to be able to select a
node and highlight it.  Any thoughts?

Thanks,

John