I also vote for RTE enhancements, in general. Better output is key,
but I'd also like to see it move more toward a WYSIWYG-like editor
like ColdFusion offers. FCK for Flex...basically. And on the display
side, something like the AIR HTML component for Flex web appa would be
nice.
In short, better support for capturing HTML content (authoring,
copy/paste, insert images,tables),storing it, and displaying it. Or
something equivalent to HTML-like authoring for Content Management apps.

A basic simple one would be to automatically convert typed urls to
clickable colored links. Right now, my users have to re-highlight the
text and set the color. You can't set the url and the color at the
same time.

Don Kerr

"It is true that I said it, but it doesn't have to be truth to you."

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Derrick Anderson"