Or may I content filter in DataGrid ( all item I shown in datagrid ) and
filtering when columnA constraint 'xxx' value ?
How ?

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Sherif Abdou
Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2008 11:46 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Splitting Array Content , keyword by field content

you can't use a for loop, maybe try a cursor instead
"What you cannot do is iterate through the properties of an object if it is
an instance of a user-defined class, unless the class is a dynamic class.
Even with instances of dynamic classes, you will be able to iterate only
through properties that are added dynamically."-Flex Doc