What I do is get the url the flex app was loaded from with
application.url, parse out the protocol, serverName and port with
URLUtil, build the gateway url from these and then set the
RemoteObject endpoints to this value.

It seems like kind of a kludge but I haven't found anything cleaner.

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "[p e r c e p t i c o n]"