From: j_lentzz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2008 12:01:26 PM
Subject: [flexcoders] Busy Cursor not appearing

I have a large tree that I want to execute an expand all or close all
method on. It takes enough time that I want to show the busy cursor.
However, it never appears. I've tried using the callLater method:
CursorManager. setBusyCursor( );
callLater(expandTre e);
CursorManager. removeBusyCursor ();

However, even though the tree takes a long time to expand, the cursor
never appears. I've also tried to chain a few callLaters together,
but without any success.

Is there an event of somekind that I could use to know when the cursor
is actually displayed?

Thanks,

John

Looking for last minute shopping deals?