Hi Shailesh,

I'm not sure what the problems are...  It sounds like you are using the
DataServiceTransaction.begin() and commit() methods yourself (the other
way this can be used is if you call the
DataServiceTransaction.getCurrentDataServiceTransaction() call from
inside of an assembler method such as "createItem").  When you call
begin, if you specify useJTA="false" I think that when you call commit()
on the data service transaction that those calls should go out no matter
what.   By the time this calls is made though, we will assume that the
changes you are telling us about have been applied to the data base and
either have already been committed.  It could be that you are calling
"commit()" just before the transaction has been committed?    The part
that could go wrong there is the refresh fill process.  If you call
"createItem()" and then commit(), the commit will go through each
managed fill and potentially re-execute those queries to pick up the
newly added item.  If this fill call re-queries the database so it does
not see the change applied, it would not refresh it properly.

It might be that in one mode you are using the HibernateAssembler picks
up the same session and so sees those changes and in the other mode is
picks up a different session?  I'm not sure... if you still have
questions and can generate a server debug log for the problematic case
I'm happy to take a look.

Jeff