Thanks for your response

This problem still persists :(

I tried putting
historyManagementEnabled="false" in the tabbar and it still remembers.

My back button that I use is a button with the function thiscurrent state.

The exact thing I am doing is I have a datagrid on my main page which has
contacts. When I select a contact I hit a modify profile button which brings me
a state wherre I have a tab navigator with 3 different tabs.

Any help will be appreciated

ThanksSteve

To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 20:55:26
-0800Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Flex Cache or History Isssue

ya that will do just do it on the TabBar or whatever component and it will
frgoet it
----- Original Message ----From: steven pollard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>To: [EMAIL
PROTECTED]: Wednesday, February 13, 2008 7:42:50 PMSubject: RE: [flexcoders]
Flex Cache or History Isssue

will that fix my problem?  Flex remembers whta I did previously in the state, I
need it to forget. thanks Steve
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] ups.comFrom: [EMAIL PROTECTED] comDate: Wed, 13 Feb 2008
17:01:43 -0800Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Flex Cache or History Isssue

historyManagementEn abled="false"is that what u mean?
----- Original Message ----From: ghus32 <[EMAIL PROTECTED] com>To: [EMAIL
PROTECTED] ups.comSent: Wednesday, February 13, 2008 4:41:47 PMSubject:
[flexcoders] Flex Cache or History Isssue
Please help...I am pulling my hair out.I am looking at a way to reset states
and funcitons in Flex.When I go to a state that uses a tabbar and lets say go
to the third tab and use my back to home button. Wheni go back to that state
Flex remebers what tab I was using. I want it to go back the first tab. and I
have been researching with no results. anyone have any ideas?ThanksSteve