Following the documentation, I wrote my own code to handle send() from an
mx:Producer
and to push data to an mx:Consumer.  But as far as I can tell, the send never
gets picked
up by my invoke().  I am pretty sure this is because I don't have the xml
config files set up
properly (or maybe I don't have the java .class file in the right place) but
can't find where it
explains how to set up a custom messaging client in this way.  Here is my
invoke method
for reference:

public class ReportManager extends ServiceAdapter {

        public Object invoke(Message message) {
                System.out.println(" msg:  "+message.toString());

                javax.swing.JOptionPane.showInputDialog("Invoke");

                MessageService msgService =
(MessageService)getDestination().getService();
                msgService.pushMessageToClients(message, true);

                return null;

I fire up the BlazeDS server, then call this java class from a JSP and then hit
send from my
Flex app and....fizzle.

Does anyone know how to set this up?  Thanks.