Hello guys.. I'm a newbie in Flex.. i need it a help, does anybody
have a Flex application example for Local Connection? I need it to
learn build that thing, Because my friend Challenges me to build an
application who can perform a local connection to upload a Movie.
which is The Application with two swf file open simultaneously, The
first swf file made for the button control and choose a file that you
want to upload and the other swf file for perform a movie from the
file you choose. He always said "can you do that with Flex...? well..
I can do that so easy in Flash, with Actionscript 2.0"... ( yeah
right.. go to hell.. )

does anybody can help me with this..

Thanks Guys

PS: I use a Flex builder 2.01 with hotfix 3