From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Merrill, Jason
Sent: 20 February 2008 15:46
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [flexcoders] Drawing in Panel Insanity

Cool - do have some sample methods that get the scrollbar width of a
component that extends panel?

Jason Merrill
Bank of America
GT&O L&LD Solutions Design & Development
eTools & Multimedia
Bank of America Flash Platform Developer Community

Interested in innovative ideas in Learning?
Check out the GT&O Innovative Learning Blog
<http://sharepoint.bankofamerica.com/sites/ddc/rd/blog/default.aspx>
and & subscribe
<http://sharepoint.bankofamerica.com/sites/ddc/rd/blog/_layouts/SubNew.a
spx?List=%7B41BD3FC9%2DBB07%2D4763%2DB3AB%2DA6C7C99C5B8D%7D&Source=http%
3A%2F%2Fsharepoint%2Ebankofamerica%2Ecom%2Fsites%2Fddc%2Frd%2Fblog%2FLis
ts%2FPosts%2FArchive%2Easpx> .