Ok, We know that we can generate a PDF with alivePDF in the client and also
send the data to the server to be process. However we also will need
schedule a job that will generate an email with a pdf from charts. In this
case we'll also need to create the services to receive and proccess the data
and generate the email. We would avoid a lot of work using some kind of
client-server solution and also have an integrated solution. Does someone
knows something like this?