On Feb 22, 2008, at 12:56 PM, e_baggg wrote:

Using a packet sniffer, I see the jsessionID is not getting included
in the FF POST request. I have seen blogs to tack it on the parameter
request but that will not work for me (it has to be a header). This
had worked in the past so I am not sure what went wrong. I was on the
prerelease version of FB3 (pointing to 2.0.1 hotfix 3)...so i thought
it might be my Flash player. I reinstalled the Flash Players for IE
and FF from the main Adobe site and no luck. I tried building the swf
from FlexBuilder 2...no dice. Really at a loss here. Any thoughts from
anyone?

Man... what I'd be really interested in knowing is how in the world it worked in the first place. AFAIK, file uploads with session required have always been broken in FF - I don't know of any instance where it worked without passing the session details back to the server.

Was there a change in your upload code in JSP to require authentication? I found the error when our server was setup for authentication but the code accepting the file upload ignored the session details.

Open Bug (there may be others)

http://bugs.adobe.com/jira/browse/SDK-13196

good luck with it..

- j