The trick is to keep hash value of all elements of the array.
Prerequisites are following:
1. Hash function H(index, object) should return unique value for the
object and the index of this object in the array (so two equal objects
in different positions have different hash value, H(i, obj1) !=
H(j,obj1) - this will force the order of elements).
2. On add/remove/modify operation, compute value h=f(h1, H(i, obj)),
where h1 - old hash value for the array, f - composition function (XOR
for example but could be something else). For empty array h1 equals
some initial value (like 0).

Then to check if two arrays are equal you just need to compare h
values of both arrays, which is O(1) operation.
Of course, modifying an array would become more expensive operation,
but it's still O(1) operation, so you basically eliminate all O(n)
(loops over array of data)
Of course, there could be more optimisation done if we knew more about
particular requirements.

Andrii Olefirenko