Very cool component, I love it. You just saved me a ton of time.

There seems to be a glitch in the Carousel.Next() and
Carousel.Previous code. I could not, at quick glance at the source
code, pinpoint the issue as the logic looks good. I notice that once
you make it around the carousel once with either button it stops and
the only way to be able to use either button is to select an image,
(effectively reseting the _selectedindex variable).

DL