I'm not sure I understand the question.  All columns are going to use
the dataProvider on the DG.

If one of your things is a ComboBox and has a dataprovider of its own,
you can assign the dataprovider in the classFactory's properties bag or
subclass

dgc.itemRenderer = new ClassFactory(ComboBox);

dgc.itemRenderer.properties = { dataProvider: [ 'yes', 'no', maybe' ] }

newCols.push(dgc);

Make sure you're assigning itemRenderer and not itemEditor, otherwise
the renderer will show up only when editing.