That sounds like the shared code problem.  See my blog for more details
(blogs.adobe.com/aharui)

________________________________

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of cubrip
Sent: Friday, February 29, 2008 5:29 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Modules Runtime Stylesheet and CheckBox, RadioButton

Hi,

I just made a few tests with modules and a runtime stylesheet and had
a few troubles.

All styles were applied correctly in my module, except of CheckBox and
RadioButtons.

If I´m adding one instance of a RadioButton and a CheckBox into my
main application, which loads the stylesheet and modules, everything
is displayed correctly in the loaded module.

Are there settings for compilation I have to take care of with modules?

I just used the Modules functionality of FlexBuilder.

cheers,

Christoph