where are you getting <mx:Job/> from? it is not an Adobe Class so use whatever
job is under

----- Original Message ----
From: VELO <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, February 29, 2008 6:29:20 PM
Subject: [flexcoders] Dynamic attribute on MXML code

I'm trying to do something like this:
<mx:Object id="obj" name="velo" age="44">
<mx:job area="IT" worktime="10" />
</mx:Object>

And always got:
Could not resolve <mx:job> to a component implementation.

I saw RemoteObject doing something like this:
<mx:RemoteObject id="cargoService" fault="onFault( event)"
destination= "cargoService" >
<mx:method name="asdasd" />
</mx:RemoteObject>

But i cant understand why RemoteObject can do and Object cant do.
I had try to implement my own object, who extends Proxy and override
callProperty, getProperty and setProperty.
But no success.

Any can help me on this?

VELO

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs