We've got quite a good build system thanks ;-) This was in reply to
another poster...

The dependency issues we have is to do with code in a module that's
required by a another module, rather than loading in the entire module,
we pull the code out into a library and load that in instead, unless
Maven has gotten way better of late, it aint doing that!

Gk.

Gregor Kiddie
Senior Developer
INPS

Tel:       01382 564343

Registered address: The Bread Factory, 1a Broughton Street, London SW8
3QJ

Registered Number: 1788577

Registered in the UK

Visit our Internet Web site at www.inps.co.uk
<blocked::http://www.inps.co.uk/>

The information in this internet email is confidential and is intended
solely for the addressee. Access, copying or re-use of information in it
by anyone else is not authorised. Any views or opinions presented are
INPS or any of its affiliates. If you are not the intended recipient
please contact [EMAIL PROTECTED]