I'm still trying to get the old versions posted on the support site but it may
be a few weeks for that to happen.

You know Flex Builder 3 can build your 2.0.1 project right?

Matt

On 3/3/08 8:33 AM, "Phill B" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Still trying to find a copy of Flex 2. I installed the Flex Eclipse plugin and
it has become corrupted some how. Any help is appreciated.