We decided that many of the folks who want the FCK would not necessarily want
to download the SDK, so we made it available separately.  It is the SDK team
who develops it though, and you can find it checked in to the Subversion repo.

Matt

On 3/4/08 7:33 AM, "joshuajnoble" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

So, is the final plan to have this included in the SDK or not? I'm a
little confused about that.

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:flexcoders%40yahoogroups.com><mailto:flexcoders%40yahoogroups.com> ,

http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/exchange/index.cfm?event=extensionDetail&loc=en_us&extid=1273018