Hi Ethan,

the flickr libraries last time i tried it had some show stopping bugs
in it (http://code.google.com/p/as3flickrlib/issues/detail?id=14&q=farm),
it also depends on what exactly are you doing with the api's i have
some code sample if you are just trying to fetch a photoset by
username.

haven't got chance to dig further into them.

Nayan