RE: "Dmitri Girski" [EMAIL PROTECTED] mitek17

 "And now everyone will also print out 1000 pages of documentation... :)"
"Dmitri Girski" [EMAIL PROTECTED] mitek17

LOL, I didn't mean I was going to print them. I've ordered the official
hardcopies from Adobe, very cheap too.

RE: "Dmitri Girski" [EMAIL PROTECTED] mitek17

 "Besides waste of paper, what's the point of loosing context search?"
"Dmitri Girski" [EMAIL PROTECTED] mitek17

Like I said, liveDocs I live in all day, would be without them - and of
course stuff like that is pointless to print or have hardcopy, but the PDFS
I'm taking about are not just language references, there's lots more than
that. You really should take a look.

Glenn Williams

<tinylion:development/>