That works for the debugger, but won't let you command-click and jump into
the SDK to see implementation details when you're editing, unless there's a
secret way to tie source to an SDK I don't know about? When you try to
command-click in normal editng mode, you don't get the "point me to source"
option you do in the debugging perspective.

-J