Its a wild guess but there I think the flex version you are using expects
a particular attribute namespace on the root definitions element in your
wsdl.

This is required to associate the elements in the wsdl to a particular
namespace.

Usually there is a default attribute namespace or targetnamespace
automatically
associated with it in case you do not associate your webservice
elements( operations/ports/messages) to certain namespace.
 some thing like -

<wsdl:definitions *targetNamespace="http://tempuri.org/"*>
−
    <wsdl:types>
−

Can you check whether this in your wsdl?

~Peeyush