From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of netdeep
Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2008 1:21 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] blazeds and oc4j

I need to deploy my blazeds on an oc4j server. I got it working with the
tomcat turnkey
application, but I can't get it working on oc4j. I get the error:

MessageBrokerServlet failed to initialize due to runtime exception:
java.lang.SecurityException: Unauthorized access from application:
blazeds to MBean:
java.lang:type=ClassLoading

even though I added the following args to the oc4j.cmd file:

set JVMARGS=%OC4J_JVM_ARGS% -Doc4j.jmx.security.proxy.off=true
set CMDARGS=-userThreads

So what am I doing wrong?