Thanks Alex,

I figure out the problem is one of the getModules is trigger twice
for the same modules. The ModuleManager will generate an error if
the first one is not finished, that's why when it is cached, it
downloaded at once and is okay.

I think i need more checking before calling getModules. :>

Regards
Dan

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Harui" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> That would imply a timing issue assuming you do have
crossdomain.xml