I have a series of checkboxes bound to expressions like
{presentation.audience.level.isBeginner} or
{presentation.audience.level.isIntermediate}.  When I click on them,
the values of the expressions do not change.  However, I can create a
test button with this in its click event:
presentation.audience.level.isIntermedate=true.  This not only properly
sets the value, indicating that my class structure is operating, but it
also checks the box.  Is check box databinding only in one direction,
or have I tried to bind to the wrong property, or am I missing
something stupid?

Thanks;

Amy