Hi everyone,  I'm using a few different effects to mask content (Wipes,
Iris, Fade, etc, all from the mx.efffects package).

I need to create a few additional ones which would be a bit more fun.
The idea is to take a black and white SWF with a timeline from Flash and
use that as my mask.  I'm assuming that I'll be using the MaskEffect
class, but it seems that setting the mask graphic only takes a graphic,
whereas I'd want an animated swf.

I thought I saw an easy way to use an animated mask on some website
before, but now I can't find it again.

Left to my own devices, I suppose I'd find a way to trigger the
createMaskFunction on every frame and update the mask using the graphics
of frame x of my SWF - though I'm not even sure this'll work

Is there an easier way to do this?  Any tutorials out there?