From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of yoyo ma
Sent: Monday, March 24, 2008 9:44 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] same code works for flex 2 but not for flex 3 web service
call

Hi,

We got a serious problem when upgrading our application to flex 3. The same
code works for flex 2 web service call but not for flex 3. The return object is
not correctly deserilized  when using flex 3 web service call. For example, the
return object only returns one field intead of all five fields. When I used
resultFormat as "e4x", the result is correct. However, I still want to use
"object" as resultFormat as keeping consistance.

Does anybody have any idea where I should go to solve the problem?

Thanks in advance.

wayne