From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Sean
Sent: Monday, March 24, 2008 3:18 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Drawing on top of charts

Hi All,

I have a Flex application which uses Line charts from the Flex chart
package. I'd like to be able to draw a vertical line on
the whole chart when the user clicks down on the mouse and draw
another vertical line at the X location when he releases the mouse. I
can't yet work out how to do this, I looked at the CartesianDataCanvas
class, but it seems to work only in terms of data coordinates, not raw
mouse coordinates.

Thanks to responders if any,
Sean