You'll have to send me a test case.  They should be the same.

________________________________

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of dbronk
Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2008 6:52 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: Singletone class in Application and Modules !?

I beg to differ. I had setup my app thinking this to be true. When I
did this the module would get it's own, and very different, instance
of my singleton. I had to change the way I did things so what I do
now is upon loading my module, the main app then sets the singleton
into the module. I don't have my example code anymore, but it was
quite easy to produce the results.

Maybe it has to do with the way I compiled my module???? I compiled
my application with "-link-report=c:\app\encoreNG.link.report.xml" and
my module with "-load-externs=c:\app\encoreNG.link.report.xml". Not
sure if that has anything to do with it. Also, when I had this coded
I was on Flex 3, Beta 3 and have not retested with Flex 3 GA.

Dale