Cairngorm is just an AS3 framework, I don't think there is anything in there
specific for Flex 2 or 3, or even Flex for that matter.  The current version
should work fine.  Someone correct me if I am wrong...

Jason Merrill
Bank of America
GT&O and Risk L&LD Solutions Design & Development
eTools & Multimedia

Bank of America Flash Platform Developer Community

Are you a Bank of America associate interested in innovative learning ideas and
technologies?
Check out our internal  GT&O Innovative Learning Blog
<http://sharepoint.bankofamerica.com/sites/ddc/rd/blog/default.aspx>  &
subscribe
<http://sharepoint.bankofamerica.com/sites/ddc/rd/blog/_layouts/SubNew.aspx?List=%7B41BD3FC9%2DBB07%2D4763%2DB3AB%2DA6C7C99C5B8D%7D&Source=http%3A%2F%2Fsharepoint%2Ebankofamerica%2Ecom%2Fsites%2Fddc%2Frd%2Fblog%2FLists%2FPosts%2FArchive%2Easpx>
 .