Hi there

I have a question about implementing a custom skin for a panel, and
components in general. How does using strokes affect the layout of the
skins? I'm having trouble getting my custom skins (eg. Panel with
ControlBar) to line up exactly. I suspect it might have something to
do with using strokes in the skin asset.

Reading up on skinning, they say it's best practice to snap to
integers for width & heights of assets. But lines are sometimes not a
pixel thick, so how does one offset these - particularly for the case
of scale-9 (where I'm experiencing the lining up issues)

Cheers
Tracy

PS Using the latest Flex 3.