I am a newbie and am learning this technology. Here is what I want. I
want a textarea in which I can color,font of text. That is I can the
color, font of any text in the TEXTAREA programmability. As far as I
know I can not achieve this through textarea because it allows to
change the color,font of selected text.

So, I thought of using RichTextboxEditor. However, I just need a
simple textarea and not the toolbar, header and other controls visible
in RichTextboxEditor. I have hide the toolbar and header of
RichTextboxEditor but the size of textarea(in RichTextboxEditor) is
not equivalent to the size of RichTextboxEditor.

Can anyone please help. I would be really thankful to him/her.

Regards.