From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Paul Whitelock
Sent: Sunday, March 30, 2008 2:30 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: HTTPService Error - Response Body Text?

I've now tried using HTTPService, WebService, and the low-level
URLStream and in every case it does not appear possible to access data
in the response body when the web server returns an error. All you get
is a 2032 Stream Error (which is vague and misleading).

Has anyone ever been able to get around this problem? If so I'll keep
trying, but for now it looks like it's an exercise in futility.

Why is this not documented in the Flex Language Reference???

Paul

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com <mailto:flexcoders%40yahoogroups.com> ,
"Shiv Kumar" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I've been told that it's a Flash player issue, in that since the player
> relies on the browser's socket there seem to be some limitation there.
>

> This one issue really prevents us from using Flex/AIR as an RIA
solution,
> since we have infrastructure in place on the server side and there are
> already clients (Browser, C# and Delphi built) using this
infrastructure and