I would suspect the opposite. Only a small percentage of developers
participate in discussion groups. It might depend on how long the
focus group takes and what else is going on at the time. Many Flex
programmers are overwhelmed with work and might not have an hour to
spare on a given day.

The surprise to me is the option of payment via iTunes.

-Mike Chabot