Hello All,

I have 4-5 Move/Scale functions that must place, the moment the
PrintJob.start() command is given.  The problem is, these functions are
still modifying the Objects to be printed (scaling and moving), while
the PrintJob is sending everything to the printer.

I tried every which way, to modify all these Objects residing on the
page being printed, before calling start(), but all my functions rely on
information not available until the PrintJob.start() method gets called
(like Page Size and Margin Size).

I feed the Page Size into a function that properly scales the page (and
specific Objects which reside on that page) being added to the PrintJob.
If I use too many "callLater" functions once the PrintJob.start() method
gets called (in hopes of the delay giving the scaling functions a chance
to finish), it errors out since the page never gets spooled.

How is everybody else dealing with this issue of being forced to call
"start()" in order to gain access to the Page Size information, and hope
that their functions all finish in time, by the time the page gets
spooled to the printer?

Thanks in advance for all your help on this,

Mike