Hi.
I'm currently looking into converting a existing Flash app into a Flex
app.
In this Flash app, there is a specific layout that I would like to
emulate.
Have a look at   <http://koalit.dk/flex/flex_component.jpg>

The object is something like a filemanager, where the user can see what
status each page in a file has.

So I have a datasource looking something like:
<data>
<file name="File number 1" id="1">
<page id="100" pageno="1" status="Approved"/>
<page id="101" pageno="2" status="Approved"/>
etc. etc.
</file>
<file name="File number 2" id="1233">
<page...>
lots of pages in this file, lets say 30 pages
</file>

So I need a way, where the (datagrid was my first thought) dataholder
will adapt to the number of rows needed, so it is always fully expanded.
Allowing the user to use a scrollbar in the main window to scroll down.

Is this possible (I suspect yes - but how?) and can anyone point me in
the right direction. Should I create a new component, is there a
commercial componen available that could do this ?

Thanks for your time :-D

Mark