Hi,

I'm having problems after leaving full-screen in that my application
doesn't repaint.  I get a grey rectangle that I have to click or
scroll the browser frame in order to get it to redraw.  I tried
executing an invalidateDisplayList() on my screen, but it didn't work.
 The only thing that seems to work is clicking the app, or scrolling
when it's in a grey rectangle.  I do have a problem where sometimes
where the flash player just disappears all together, and no matter
what I do the app doesn't redraw.

I'm testing on Firefox on Mac, IE on Vista, and Firefox on Windows
with the latest version of the flash player.

Thanks
Charlie