Hi,

Hi ,

This is Uttam ( [EMAIL PROTECTED] )here & I represent a
head-hunting firm called Wenger&Watson.

Currently for positions in a renowned US based company I am looking
for RIA professionals having atleast 4 years of experience in a
product development company as a developer.

We have openings with some of the best in the industry for
professionals having 1+ yrs of experience to 15 yrs of experience.

Requirement:

Ø       4 yrs of industrial experience ( with atleast 1 year in RIA Flex
development) - Java Development experience must
Ø       Computer Science education background
Ø       IIT/REC/NIT pass-outs only
Ø       Experience in product development companies only

Please forward your updated profiles to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with
contact details at the earliest.

Kindly refer your friends too..

Regards,
Uttam