From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Derrick Anderson
Sent: Sunday, April 06, 2008 9:46 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] how do you guys handle reporting?

hi, i have a crm application that I am going to start adding reports to.  I
haven't done much with reports in flex, and i'm looking for a nice reporting
solution.  I know all about FlexReport but it seems very new in development
and i need something more robust like the report builder included in
ColdFusion or Crystal Reports.

so how do you guys handle reports in your applications?

thanks,
d.