I've seen a few different approaches to the checkbox grid. Alex has a clean
implementation, but without the select all header renderer. I believe Josh
Tynjala has a few checkbox list components as well

http://www.zeuslabs.us/

My take on the checkbox datagrid with a header renderer can be found at

http://www.thegoldhold.com/?p=4

Full source available if you want to hack on it for your own needs.