I have an application that needs to be styled based on a URL variable.  I'm
having trouble
applying the style BEFORE the application starts displaying controls.

When the app loads, a login Panel is displayed in the default look and feel
(gray) until the
StyleManager runs as part of an init method called from the creationComplete
method.  So
basically, the default style is initially shown for a split second and then it
switches to the
correct style.

How can I force the style to load before the UI is displayed?  I've tried
calling the
StyleManager in preinitialize functions, but that isn't working.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks!
MC