I have a programatically defined ComboBox with a bound dataProvider.
The dataProvider starts out as an empty ArrayCollection.  A RPC
returns values and populates the ArrayCollection on the bound
object.

In this case, there is 1 element in the ArrayCollection which is a
string.

When the bound object is populated, I get this error:
ArgumentError: Error #2004: One of the parameters is invalid.
        at flash.display::Graphics/drawRoundRect()
        at mx.skins::ProgrammaticSkin/drawRoundRect()
[E:\dev\3.0.x\frameworks\projects\framework\src\mx\skins\ProgrammaticS
kin.as:745]
        at mx.skins.halo::ButtonSkin/updateDisplayList()
[E:\dev\3.0.x\frameworks\projects\framework\src\mx\skins\halo\ButtonSk
in.as:217]

Debuging, I find that ProgrammaticSkin is trying to call:
drawRoundRect(x=0,y=0,width=NaN,height=24,ellipseSize=8,ellipseSize=8)

Any ideas on what is going on here?

For the record, my code defining the ComboBox and the binding is:
textSelect = new ComboBox();
textSelect.percentWidth = 50;
textSelect.dataProvider = param.possibleValues;
BindingUtils.bindProperty
(textSelect,"dataProvider",param,"possibleValues");
BindingUtils.bindProperty(param,"value",textSelect,"selectedItem");

paramJob = new SASGetPVJob(paramJob,null,param,null);
paramJob.run(); //Makes the RPC call to get possible values for the
param

item.addChild(textSelect); //item is the FormItem
tForm.addChild(item);      //tForm is the Form