You can continue a line by ending it with a backslash. Leading
whitespace on the next line is stripped.

>From :

http://livedocs.adobe.com/flex/3/html/help.html?content=l10n_3.html

(I'd been meaning to look it up anyway, knew it was possible, just not
what the syntax was)

-----Original Message-----
From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of guillaumeracine
Sent: 13 April 2008 19:39
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Is it possible to have a .properties filethat
contains keys with multiple lines?

This is a major maintenance problem for me...
I have to put an entire text in ONE LINE un my resources.properties
file.

Someone have a good solution?

This communication is from Primal Pictures Ltd., a company registered in
England and Wales with registration No. 02622298 and registered office: 4th
Floor, Tennyson House, 159-165 Great Portland Street, London, W1W 5PA, UK. VAT
registration No. 648874577.

This e-mail is confidential and may be privileged. It may be read, copied and
used only by the intended recipient. If you have received it in error, please
contact the sender immediately by return e-mail or by telephoning +44(0)20 7637
1010. Please then delete the e-mail and do not disclose its contents to any
person.
Security System.