There's nothing wrong with using that event, it is what is in your
preloader that matters.  Not sure what you're doing in your preloader,
but I can't imagine how you can get radiobuttons to show up as buttons.

________________________________

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of maximecowez
Sent: Monday, April 14, 2008 9:33 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: Custom preloader bug

Well I supposed the FlexEvent.INIT_COMPLETE event got dispatched when
the framework had finished loading. Is there another event I have to
listen for then?
Plus the bug only seems to apply to children of the Button class.

, "Alex Harui" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The preloader runs while the framework is loading, so you can't have
any
> framework dependencies
>

> ________________________________
>
> From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com <mailto:flexcoders%40yahoogroups.com>
[mailto:flexcoders@yahoogroups.com <mailto:flexcoders%40yahoogroups.com>
]
On
> Behalf Of maximecowez
> Sent: Monday, April 14, 2008 3:29 AM
> To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com <mailto:flexcoders%40yahoogroups.com>
> Subject: [flexcoders] Custom preloader bug
>

> I wonder if this is a Flex bug or if I'm doing something wrong: I'm
> using a custom preloader to first fetch all the data and only then
> display the application.
>
> It does exactly what it's supposed to do, BUT when I open a
TitleWindow
> that has it's 'showCloseButton' attribute set to 'true', the close
> button doesn't show. Furthermore, all radio buttons in the window are
> displayed as regular buttons. If I load the data on 'CreationComplete'
> without the custom preloader everything is fine.
>
> At first I used the method described in Ted Patrick's tutorial
> <http://www.onflex.org/ted/2006/07/flex-2-custom-preloaders.php
<http://www.onflex.org/ted/2006/07/flex-2-custom-preloaders.php> > .
Then