I want to send a message to a specific client with messaging. The closest thing
I could find
was this method from the API:

-----------------------------------
pushMessageToClients

public void pushMessageToClients(Set subscriberIds, Message message, boolean
evalSelector)

This method is not invoked across a cluster, it is always locally invoked. The
passed
message will be pushed to the subscribers in the passed set, conditionally
depending
upon the execution of their selector expressions.

Parameters:
subscriberIds - The set of subscribers to push the message to.
message - The Message to push.
evalSelector - true to evaluate each subscriber's selector before pushing the
message to
them; false to skip selector evaluation.

But I don't know how to get the subscriberIds associated with a particular
client. I can call
getSubscriberIds to get a Set of IDs, but I have no idea how to process this
information,
what format the IDs are in or how to determine which of my flex apps has a
given
subscriberId.

Does anyone have any ideas about how to do this?

Thanks.