I've created a custom LineSegmentRenderer class for my Line Chart. It
works fine using a hard-coded color value for the line it draws.
However, I want this color value to be dynamic. I've passed a color
value property to this class (extended from LineRenderer), but am not
understanding how to access this property from within my LineRenderer
class.

>From the LineChart, I'm setting the property this way:
  var factory:ClassFactory = new ClassFactory(MyLineRenderer);
  factory.properties = { lineColor: "0xFF0000" };

The questin is, how do I go about accessing my property from inside
MyLineRenderer? Or even better - where can I read more about this.
I've done quite a bit of searching, but haven't found much info.

Thanks in advance.