From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Nate Pearson
Sent: 16 April 2008 16:59
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Building XML out of an Array Collection

I'm trying to change an array collection of typed objects from a .NET
webservice into XML.

My array collection is like this:

myNode{
label:String
id:int
children:ArrayCollection
}

The items in the children array collection are more of "myNode".

I want to put it into xml so it looks like this:

<myNodes>
<myNode label="test1" id="1"/>
<myNode label="test2" id="2">
<myNode label="test3" id="3"/>
<myNode label="test4" id="4"/>
<myNode label="test5" id="5"/>
</myNode>
<myNode label="test6" id="6"/>
</myNodes>

I always work with arraycollections and never with xml, but this
situation requires it. I just need to know how to start. I can loop
through my arraycollection tree if I just know how to do a node or two.

THANKS! :)

Nate

This communication is from Primal Pictures Ltd., a company registered in
England and Wales with registration No. 02622298 and registered office: 4th
Floor, Tennyson House, 159-165 Great Portland Street, London, W1W 5PA, UK. VAT
registration No. 648874577.

This e-mail is confidential and may be privileged. It may be read, copied and
used only by the intended recipient. If you have received it in error, please
contact the sender immediately by return e-mail or by telephoning +44(0)20 7637
1010. Please then delete the e-mail and do not disclose its contents to any
person.
Security System.